Just 5% Can Create a Lasting Legacy and Make a Difference !
The greatest gift we can give children is roots to grow and wings to fly. Boysville provides a safe, family home to children so they may grow and become strong, healthy adults. We give them a foundation of security and stability. Just as plants depend on nourishment and stability, so do our children. We help strengthen their wings to life them above their past life and fly towards their hopes and dreams.
By remembering Boysville through a planned gift, you can leave a lasting legacy for the children, youth and families we will care for in the future. As little as 5% of your estate can make a huge difference in the life of a child.
For more information, contact Beth Green, Chief Development Officer at 210-659-1901 or email email@example.com.
- The Hunter Church Fund: Gifts placed in the Hunter Church Fund within the Boysville foundation are used to help young adults, who graduated from high school while living at Boysville, continue their education.
- Capital Projects: Gifts can earmarked for campus and infrastructure improvements, renovations and/or construction on the Boysville campus.
- Program(s): Depending on the size of the gift, the Boysville Foundation members will authorize the monies to be directed to an annual use or the creation of an endowed fund that benefits the program(s) named by the donor in his/her estate.
- Name Boysville, Inc. as a beneficiary in your will
- Create a Trust to help fund programs at Boysville
- Create a duel-benefit gift such as a Charitable Remainder Trust. You receive fixed payments based on your age and desired interest of return. You also receive a charity tax-deduction. Boysville, Inc. becomes the beneficiary of your trust principle.
- Designate stocks, bonds, real estate or life-insurance to Boysville, Inc.
- Income for Life– You will receive fixed payments in quarterly installments for life.
- Tax Deduction Savings– a large part of what you transfer is a deductible charitable gift
- Tax-Free Income– a large part of your annual payment is tax-free return of principal
- Reduced Estate Taxes– Your estate may enjoy reduced probate costs and estate tazes
- Personal Satisfaction– You are creating a lasting legacy for children in need
- Communication about Boysville programs and the successes of our children. We want you to be a part of our family.
- Join us for events on campus and in the community. You will receive special invites to all of our activities.
- Recognition of your membership in the society by way of a special certificate and small token of our appreciation. We know our supporters want their donations used for childcare, not donor gifts. These gestures of appreciation are selected to say thank you at an acceptable cost.